Thursday

Tennessean Article: Home Based Business Booming!

I was recently featured in the Tennessean on owning a home based business along with a friend of mine that is also in the wedding industry, photographer Kristen Steele. I wanted to take a moment to reflect on the article, and talk a bit on why I think owning your own business is a pretty awesome adventure! 
“For me, becoming an entrepreneur was the best decision I have made. I have experienced the workforce and I can honestly say that working for myself is a more rewarding and fulfilling profession. My core belief for my business is centered on service and being true to my clients while creating relationships and trust between them. It takes a big leap of faith to start your own business, with struggles and hard financial decisions at hand. But now more than ever is the time to take that risk. You must have confidence in yourself, promoting your business and having an everlasting faith behind what you do. Networking with others in this industry has been a tremendous asset to my business, as well as the opportunities and resources we have been given through technology. I believe that the back bone to owning your own business really comes down to the individual’s mindset. Are you going to grow into the person you need to be to capitalize on this opportunity for your life, or are you going to focus on all the possible roadblocks that come your way? The future is uncertain for everyone, and I may or may not be investing in a great career opportunity with this business, but either way I am passionate about what I do, and go at it with all I’ve got while having strong drive to succeed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment